Have you ever considered the quality of air in your home? We often think our homes are safe havens from pollution and allergens, but unfortunately, that’s not always the case. The truth is indoor air can be as harmful or even more polluted than outdoor air.
Thankfully, whole house air purifiers offer an affordable and effective solution.
In this post, we’ll explore why every home should have a whole house air purifier installed to improve indoor air quality and protect your health.
What is a Whole House Air Purifier?
This sophisticated and advanced air purifier system filters out harmful air pollutants to ensure clean, fresh, and breathable air across the entire house.
These purifiers eliminate airborne allergens, dust mites, pet dander, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), molds, bacteria, viruses, and unpleasant odors that make indoor environments stuffy or uncomfortable.
The whole house air purifier works when installed into the central HVAC ductwork, allowing it to filter and clean all the air that passes through your home’s heating and cooling system. A high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter captures and eliminates microscopic particles from indoor air that could lead to poor health or aggravate allergy symptoms.
What are the Health Benefits of Installing a Whole House Air Purifier?
Whole house air purifiers have many benefits that make them worth the investment for any homeowner. Some of the top benefits of installing a whole house air purifier include the following:
- Improved Air Quality: One of the most obvious benefits of investing in a whole house air purifier is the improvement in air quality that it can provide. By removing allergens, dust, pollen, pet dander, and other airborne contaminants that cause respiratory problems like asthma or allergies from your home’s air supply, you and your family can breathe easier and enjoy improved indoor air quality.
- It Serves the Whole House: This device cleans the air in your home, eliminating the need for multiple air purifiers around the house. It also provides air purification without taking up space in the living area of the house.
- Eliminates Odors: The whole house air purifier also reduces unpleasant odors like cooking fumes or pet dander that could trigger migraines or other adverse reactions.
- Enhanced HVAC Efficiency: Another great benefit of installing a whole house air purifier is that it can help to improve the efficiency of your home’s HVAC system. By reducing the workload of your HVAC system, whole house air purifiers can run more efficiently and help you save money on your monthly energy bills!
- It extends the life of Your HVAC Equipment: In addition to improving efficiency, using a whole house air purifier can also help extend your HVAC equipment’s lifespan by protecting it from wear and tear. This means you won’t have to replace your furnace or AC unit as often, saving you even more money in the long run!
- It’s not distracting: The whole house air purifier provides air purification with little to no extra noise. In addition, it offers the benefits of clean air without the effort of having to camouflage unsightly units.
Signs You Should Change the Parts on the Whole House Air Purifier
Regular maintenance of your whole house air purifier ensures a consistent flow of clean and fresh air throughout your home. Signs you should replace your air purifier accessories include:
- The presence of foul odors or allergies persists even after cleaning the filters.
- Motor sounds louder than usual or strange vibrations coming from the unit. Either could indicate worn-out bearings or belts needing replacement
- A decreased airflow or reduced efficiency can be attributed to clogged filters that need changing.
- Damage to wires, rusted metal components, or cracked plastic casing on your unit; these may require immediate attention as they pose safety hazards and can significantly affect performance.
Whole House Air Purifiers Available Online
Are you curious to find out how Alpine Air Purifiers Works? Do you need one for your whole house? Look no further than Alpine Air Products. Our team of experts stands ready to help you.
Contact us today.