For a job done well you need competent employees that are healthy. In general, we leave the health of our employees up to them but there are things you can do as an employer to get the most out of your workspace and employees.
One of the most important changes you can make is to improve air quality. Poor air quality can affect mood and concentration, cause headaches, promote allergic reactions, induce fatigue and leave throats, nose, skin and eyes feeling dry and irritated. If you have noticed any of these symptoms, then it is a good decision to invest in an air purification system.
Inexpensive Air Purification for Commercial Businesses
Air purification sounds like an expensive undertaking because it brings to mind your HVAC system. Whenever, anything has to be done to your HVAC system it means that you will be spending quite a bit of money for both equipment and professional assistance. However, Alpine Air can provide you with an air purification solution that does not require any installation or set up fees, costs less than a nickel a day to operate and is shipped for free.
Commercial Grade Air Purifiers
Alpine Air Products sells a number of different air purifiers to meet your needs. Nevertheless, when it comes to air purifiers for commercial use, we have one that stands above the rest.
The Ozone Blaster 2, is designed to be easy to move and operate in a commercial setting. The unit has the power to cover an area of 3500 square feet and will cost less than a nickel a day to run.
The ozone blaster 2 will:
- Eliminate odors
- Remove bacteria, microorganism and viruses
- Generally, provide 6000 hours of operation before requiring new ozone plates
- Up to 7000mg/hr Ozone output (maximum setting)
- Self-cleaning ozone plates
Ideal air purifier for remodelers and construction
The ozone blaster 2 is meant to help those in a construction setting remove odors and microorganism from the air. This is great if you use strong smelling substances as it helps clean the area so you can get to the next step faster. As the unit only weighs 6.6 Ibs it can be brought to where you need it. The user-friendly controls make operating it a snap, and all you need is a regular wall socket to operate it.
It is important to note that The Ozone Blaster 2 is meant to be used away from people and animals. This is due to the intense cleaning ability of the unit and the ozone it produces.
Air Purifiers for Offices
If you are looking for air purifiers for smaller areas or for an office environment, then we have you covered. Check out our residential air purifiers to find units that cover 3000 square feet or less and come with a range of extra features that may interest you, such as Hepa air filters, remote controls and whisper quiet operation.
If you have any questions on how Alpine Air Products can help your business then give us a call or send us an email. One of our service representatives will be glad to provide you will all the information you need.
Finding the Right Commercial Air Purifier
When you’re buying an air purifier, whether it be for your home or place of business, the trickiest and most important part is finding the right fit. HEPA filters, negative ionizers and electrostatic precipitators are all things we here at Alpine Air Products are more than familiar with, but the average business owner probably has no idea what they are. This type of terminology, if you are not already familiar with it, can sound like a foreign language making the selection process all the more daunting.
If you are not familiar with the details of and the differences between the various commercial air purifiers available on the market today, you don’t need to be intimidated by complicated jargon or the options available. Just use this handy selection guide we have outlined below to help you decide which type of commercial air purifier is the best fit for your business.
Things you need to consider before you choose your commercial air purifier include:
Appropriate Room Size. If you purchase an air purifier that doesn’t have the capacity to clean all the air in the desired area, you’ll have to redo the whole shopping process. Make sure the measurements of your rooms are as accurate as can be and double check the purifier’s appropriate room size. Most manufacturers will indicate the size of room that the air purifier can clean efficiently and effectively.
Technology Used. There are five common types of technologies commercial air purifiers use. They are:
- 1. HEPA. Short for high-efficiency particulate air, this type of purifier works by forcing air through a fine mesh that traps harmful particles..
- 2. Ionic. Rather than relying on fans to move air through filters, these appliances release negatively charged ions that electrify harmful particles. When they pick up the negative charge, they get attracted to the positively charged collection plates inside the machine..
- 3. UV Lamp. A new air purifier technology, these work to clean your commercial space’s air by killing harmful air particles with ultraviolet light that incinerate microbial particles as they pass through it..
- 4. Ozone Generator. These purifiers suck in the oxygen and electrifies it to transform it into ozone. When the ozone is released, its third oxygen molecule attaches itself to pollutants and eliminates them..
- 5. Carbon Filter. Air passes through the carbon filter where the airborne gases, chemicals and odors stick to it through chemical reaction. They are essentially a sponge for all undesirable air particles.
What is it Being Used For? Consider what you hope to accomplish by adding commercial air purifiers to your place of work. What type of indoor air pollution is plaguing your staff, customers or clients? Its intended use can really inform which air purifier you end up selecting.
If you have any additional questions about which commercial air purifier is right for you, feel free to give us a call at (888) 675-2616 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our expert staff will be glad to provide some clarity in the selection process.