Alpine air purifiers provide numerous benefits:
- Removes airborne contaminants and allergens
- Removes odors
- Removes dirt and dust to make breathing and cleaning easier
When your system stops providing these benefits then it is time to get it repaired.
Residential, Commercial and Personal Air Purifiers
Alpine air provides purification for all types of situations. As a leading air purification manufacture our product meet the highest standards so that our clients can breathe easy and love the air quality our purifiers provide.
Unfortunately, even the most, well-crafted machines breakdown and require repairs. The machines are innovative but their complexity means that it can be extremely difficult to find a qualified professional to repair, or even inspect, the system.
Send it back for Inspection and repair
If your Alpine system has gone on the fritz, then you can send it back to us at
ALPINE AIR REPAIR
13681 NEWPORT AVE #8-152
TUSTIN, CA 92780
When shipping the unit please:
- Write a brief explanation of the problem you encountered
- Provide contact information with phone number, email address, and a return address that is not a P.O. Box
- Include a non-refundable made out to ALPINE AIR for the amount of 59.95. This charge is to cover the fee of inspection.
Once the unit has been received and inspected, one of our technicians will contact you with an estimate, detailing the cost of repair. Upon accepting the repairs, the $59.95 will go towards the total cost of the repairs, cleaning and return shipping charges.
Give us a call for more information
If you have any questions about the repair or conditioning services we provide, please feel free to call us at 1-888-675-2616. We look forward to helping you get your get the most out of your Alpine air purifier.