3 Types Of Air Purification Systems That You Should Get For Your Home
Air Purification systems have become an integral part of our homes. As there is a constant influx of dust particles, you need to have a system which keeps a check on the pollution. When you have to get an air purifier for your house, one of the questions that are on your mind is “Which one do I buy”? This requires you to consider two things-
First, consider the size of your home where the air needs to be purified.
Second, know the degree of dust and contaminants that are present in your house.
After you have done an analysis of your needs, you can know about the utility and functions of different types of air purifiers.
Before getting an air living purification system on sale, you should know about the types of air purifiers which are popular. Some of them are listed below.
HEPA air purifier ( Removes the dust particles)
- HEPA purifiers are useful for settings where there are a lot of irritants and dust particles in the air. These purification systems have an advanced air filter which removes 99.7% of all the dust particles.
- In most cases, the dust particles are larger than 0.2 microns which can be dealt with effectively by HEPA purifier. This means that this purification system can effectively remove mold, pollen, and dander from the air. These devices follow the method of circulated air purification.
Electronic Air Purifiers (Deals with allergens, bacteria, and viruses)
- Electronic air cleaners can be used in settings where the presence of allergens, bacteria, and viruses in the air is a problem. These systems are used in conjunction with the HEPA filters and positively charged ions.
- They can remove up to 99. 98% of the allergens present in the air. They have the ability to trap particles as small as 0.3 microns. This makes them perfect for the removal of fumes and germs which are present in your air.
Air-to-air exchangers ( Replaces the stale air with fresh and healthy air)
- Air purification can become necessary when there is an issue in the air circulation of your house. When you encounter mold in your air, you need to get an air-to-air exchanger for your house.
- They carry out the vital function of removing stale air and bringing in healthy and fresh air into your house. The exchangers ventilate your house and give way to proper air circulation. The exchangers regulate the temperature of your house thereby creating a comfortable climate.
There are a lot of options in getting air purifier systems online at Alpine Air Products. Our purification systems have smart features which enable them to provide noise-free operations.
You can browse through our website to find the air purifier that you have been looking for.
Leave a Reply